Frequently Asked Questions:
1) What is the best way to contact the Alumni Relations Office?
Tel: (021) 784 767
Fax: (021) 784 768
2) What are the Alumni Relations Office’s hours?
Monday through to Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
3) Who can join the Ashesi Alumni Association?
Every full-time student that matriculates as a full-time student in pursuit of
an Ashesi University College degree becomes a lifetime member on the day of
commencement of his/her class.
4) Do membership rates change every year?
Membership rates shall be determined each year; rates may or may not change.
5) Where can I pay my membership dues?
You are welcome to pay your membership dues at the Alumni Relations Office. You can also pay at any of the three receptions of Ashesi
University. Alternatively, you can pay your dues at any Ecobank Ghana branch
nationwide. Call the Alumni Relations Office for account details.
6) I want
to support Ashesi by purchasing a privilege card. What are the benefits?
Card-holding members have exclusive access to certain services. Please see the
benefits page for a full listing of these.