Office of the Registrar
Welcome to the Office of the Registrar. The Registrar is chief administrative officer of the university reporting to the President and responsible for overseeing the day to day administrative affairs of the university. This includes oversight of Admissions and Financial aid; Human Resources; Campus Operations; and the Academic Registrar. Other responsibilities of the Registrar include the following:
- Ensure that the staff, faculty and overall services of the university are well organized and conducive to the development and progress of the university’s mission.
- Member of the Executive Committee, which is in charge of strategic planning and overall management of the university.
- Member of the Academic Council, which oversees matters related to curriculum development and academic policies.
- Enter into agreements, sign documents and authenticate records on behalf of the university.
- Manage marketing strategy and brand awareness for the university.
You may contact the following departments within the Office of the Registrar at the links below:
- Accounting and Finance
- Academic Registrar
- Admissions and Financial Aid
- Campus Operations and Facilities
- Human Resources
- Information Technology Services
Contact the Registrar:
Mrs. Carol Williams
Location: 1 University Avenue, Berekuso, E/R