Requesting a Transcript
You can request a transcript in two different ways: by postal mail, or in person. We are unable to accept transcript requests by telephone, fax, or e-mail.
By Postal Mail
- Print-out, complete, sign, and mail the request form to the Academic Registry,#1 University Avenue, Berekuso, PMB CT3 Cantonments, Accra Ghana
- We can send transcripts via Fedex courier for an additional $15 payable in the Ghana Cedis equivalent.
- Requests made by mail can be paid by check only payable to Ashesi University College. Do not mail cash.
- Your transcript will be processed after your check has cleared with our bank.
- Print-out the request form or pick up a hard copy from the Academic Registry located in Room 104A, Radichel Hall during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 9:00 to 5:00)
- If you wish to have someone pick up your transcript for you, that person must bring a letter including your student I.D. number and signature giving them permission to claim your transcript.
- Your first two transcripts are free. Additional transcripts cost $10 per copy.
- Requests for transcripts require at least three days to process and are ready for collection only on Thursdays.
- Transcripts include all coursework attempted at the University (please verify in FOCUS that all grades have been recorded before placing a transcript order).
- Transcripts cannot be produced for anyone who has past-due financial obligations to the University
- Are you receiving a degree this semester? If so, transcripts ordered prior to the official date of graduation will not include your degree. Please wait until after your degree has been posted to FOCUS to order your transcript if you want to have your graduation noted.
- For more information, please contact the Assistant Registrar at 030 2610330