Preparing for your career
The Career Centre is an important resource for Ashesi students. Our mission is to help prepare students for life after Ashesi, helping them match their interests, values, and skills with a meaningful career. Please stop by the office for help in reaching your career goals.
Below are just a few of the services we offer:
- CV writing workshops - We help students develop CV's that reflect their background and personality while showcasing their abilities.
- Internship opportunities - We currently work with companies in Ghana and abroad to help find internships that are educational and relevant to the career interests of our students.
- Interview skills training - We schedule mock-interviews and training sessions to help students get instant feedback on how to make a good impression in their next interview.
- Employment Counseling - We help students match their interests, skills and values with the right employer.
- Career fairs and forums - We invite representatives from top companies in Ghana to talk to students about their experiences in the working world and what they expect from their employees.
Click here to view information and pictures of March 2011 career fair
Our office is RM 203, Ashesi University College campus in Berekuso, Eastern Region. You are always welcome. We look forward to meeting you!