Welcome to Ashesi Career Services
Our mission is to support the university’s goal of training highly skilled graduates who are ready for the workforce. The Center works with students to identify and successfully pursue rewarding careers.
Please visit the students section for more information about what services we offer and learn from fellow students taking advantage of Career Services. You can also read about the CPAs on campus here.
Companies and Organizations
Read the employers section for more information about how to work with Ashesi University to recruit employees for your company.
Please visit this section for more information on how you can still contribute to the life of Ashesi. Students are also encouraged to visit Alumni Relations to connect with former classmates.
Please visit the Careers at Ashesi section if you are looking for opportunities to join the Ashesi Team.
The Ashesi Corporate Council comprises a round table of corporate executives and selected members of the Ashesi community. The essence is to create an avenue that allows the community (Faculty, Students, Staff) to tap into the intellect and see through the lens of corporate giants. It remains a vital quest to ensure that our students are adequately prepared to meet the expectations of the changing global market.
The Corporate Advisory Council serves the following purposes:
- Provide Ashesi advice on curriculum development and improvement
- Provide an avenue for Ashesi to recruit for its local advisory board
- Serve as a resource for on campus educational and career programmes
- Provide sponsorship for career, community and academic related events
- Provide advice on strategic planning
- Invited to participate in select Ashesi events.
Career panels are informal career informative sessions that provide a platform for alumni and other professionals to speak to students about their career paths and how they made it to their current career stage. Various topics likely to be covered are:
- Effective Job –hunting skills
- Career paths within the respective fields
- What I can do with my major
- Strategies for success in a corporate environment
- Graduate School
- Career panels serve as an effective means to share information and network. Sessions are set up to encourage lots of Q&A.